samedi 27 décembre 2014

Impressed with a PRO-650

If you check around eBay, you can see there is a seller "blinq" that often has Radio Shack scanners for much cheaper than in store. I saw a PRO-650 for $37 w/free shipping, which is $109 in the store. Do I need another scanner? No- but for that price, I couldn't say no. The PRO-650 is a follow up to the PRO-405 and GRE PSR-200. It is 200 conventional channels, no tones nor alpha tags. I took it out of the box and ran it with the stock telescoping antenna. It was picking up towns on VHF that were 20-30 miles away! The display is huge, and it even has an S-Meter! It also has the pre-programmed service searches, and a VFO/Tune button. It searches quick and scans quick too. For being a basic scanner, I feel it performs amazing for the price. If you can get one for $40-grab it!





Impressed with a PRO-650

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire