samedi 27 décembre 2014

460 MHz Interference?

Okay, so I wanted to post this here as it is not related to my specific antenna or a particular frequency. I am getting what appears to be severe attenuation on the 450-512 MHz band. I live in Toms River, NJ and my local EMS is on 460.625 and it comes in with static. The next town over has frequencies in the 453 range, and they barely make it here. I have narrowed it down to the 450 & 460 MHz range severely, and the 500 MHz range is slightly static-y. I have duplicated this scenario with my attic-mounted antenna, a handheld rubber duck, and a base with the stock telescoping antenna. Is there something that could be causing this like block on this frequency range? I live more than 30 miles from any TV transmitters, and more than 5 miles from the nearest FM station- and it is on 91.1. This is recent- as I used to get a control channel on 460.500, which is about 10-15 miles away- and now nothing. Any suggestions?





460 MHz Interference?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire