dimanche 28 décembre 2014

BCT15X - All the important keys stopped working

Hi Folks,

I'm new to scanners and just got the BCT15x for Christmas. I accomplished a very basic setup to scan my State of Maine and turned down the awful alert volume level. It worked great for a whole day. I turned it on the next day and none of the buttons work...I cannot access "menu" or even turn on/off the "PL" of "HP" "BT". I also cannot use the "scan/search" or "hold/resume".



I thought perhaps I locked myself out but "Key Safe" mode is "off". I've tried everything -- even resetting it to factory defaults. No biggie as I barely had changed anything.



I'm wondering if it's broken and I should return it? Any ideas on what I can do to get the buttons working again?





BCT15X - All the important keys stopped working

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire