dimanche 28 décembre 2014

BCD396XT Speaker Problem

Hi there. I recently bought another BCD396XT off eBay to add to my collection. I have another exact same one here with me. works great. This one arrived and immediatly I knew there was a problem because they audio was crap. It sounded like the speaker was blown as it was very low audio, sounded "mono" if that makes any sense and when turned up so I could hear it, all it did was vibrate the speaker from being up so loud but the audio was still distorted. Convinced the speaker was blown, I bought a replacement from 123 Radios and had a local technician install it but much to my disappointment, it was the exact same. I gave them the benifit of the doubt that maybe I got a bad speaker. I had them send me a replacement free of charge (great company to deal with by the way) It arrived, we repeated the process very carefully, even testing the speaker with an oHm meeter first and yet...exact same problem. I can sit it right beside my other XT and the audio is night and day. There is no other obvious damage on the machine and the inside looks great. Does anyone have any ideas? I am at a loss.



when plugging an external speaker into the headphone jack the audio is crystal clear with no problem. I have inserted the speaker jack multiple times thinking maybe that was causing some sort of problem but it hassnt helped.



Has anyone else had this issue?



The only thing I can think of now is that the box the speaker came in said "replacement speaker for 396T" and not 396XT. Are they different speakers? I cant see how they would be different, exact same machine with a few technical differences.



Please help!





BCD396XT Speaker Problem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire