jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Went on a signal hunt(simulcast only)

Put my 996xt in the car and headed out from Kechi west on 61st street,dead signal,turned north on Hillside to 85th street dead signal,went west on 85th to Valley Center,dead signal,turned on Meridian and went south,dead signal until I-235,started to get some WPD traffic,farther south I went the better it got,at 21st and Amidon I was getting lots of calls,turned around and headed back north to 29th street,went east on 29th to Broadway still getting calls,turned north on Broadway,signals started to drop at about I-235,got sporactic calls to 61st north,went east on 61st street and calls stopped coming in at I-135.

I have come to the conclusion that my poor signal at home is not related to a cell tower RF,its a weak signal that I am struggling with and a Yagi might fix it,got one with 11db gain coming.





Went on a signal hunt(simulcast only)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire