vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Are there new talkgroups in San Diego City Motorola System?

Can you tell me which talkgroups are monitored in this feed?



San Diego Police Dispatch



All "Dispatch 1" talkgroups for SDPD.(9 total) Including Law Air, Blue 1 & 2, Patch 1, County Call & LE South CMD, from the South RCS.(6 total) Alert tone "on" for all RCS talkgroups & SDPD emergency traffic.



I've never seen a Blue 1 & 2 talkgroup in the RadioReference database.



I was listening early this morning and heard the San Diego police SWAT team saying they were switching to the "TRT repeater", but heard no conversations on the SWAT talkgroups on my scanner. However, I heard SDPD activity relative to the event I was monitoring on your feed. I'm curious if your feed was picking up the "TRT repeater" transmissions and what talkgroups was associated with them.



Thanks!

Bill





Are there new talkgroups in San Diego City Motorola System?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire