samedi 29 novembre 2014

HP-1/HP-2 Scanning Florida Fire Departments

I'm pretty burned out to scanning damn near everything here in Florida going digital & trunked but since I'm getting back into fire service scanning again, the database appears to indicate an increasing number of FD's transitioning to digital modes & trunked systems so I guess I have to dump all my conventional analog stuff & advance myself into the 21st century of high tech scanning, which one of these super scanners would suit my needs to receive both trunked, digital & analog fire service frequencies for the various fire departments in the Sunshine State, or is there another less expensive scanner that I'm not aware of, thanks for your time & assistance.



BTW: Any other members in Florida specialize in strictly fire service scanning?





HP-1/HP-2 Scanning Florida Fire Departments

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire