samedi 29 novembre 2014

Icom-R75 Antenna Suggestions

Hello all, I'm planning on getting a R-75 soon and want to be prepared by having a good antenna for it soon as possible. I usually monitor utility stations, military freqs, aircraft, number stations, hams, unknown signals, and commercial broadcasts, as well as DXing for signals. So pretty much the whole works. I'm looking for a good DXing antenna to pull in those weak signals from far away. I'm able to run a antenna outside as I live in a rural area, and can place it high up as I want.



I'd like the antenna range to be from 1000khz to 30000khz, if possible :)



And I'd like to keep it the $40-85 range, as I don't really want/need to spend that much on a antenna.



So tell me all, what can you recommended me to get, what do you think would be the best for my needs?

Thanks :D





Icom-R75 Antenna Suggestions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire