dimanche 30 novembre 2014

P-25 / Unitrunker, 2 rtl-sdr, dsd+, (sdr# and vbcable)

I have both of my Nooelec rtl-sdr's working correctly in SDR#. A couple of questions I have are:



1. Do I need SDR# or will Unitrunker do what I need?



2. If I am using dsd+ as opposed to the original dsd do I still need vbcable?



Can someone "please" point me to a good tutorial on setting this up?





For antenna's I have:

25-1300 mhz mobile antenna from my car

Magnet-mount mobile scanner antenna - Radioshack



I also have my Pro-96 original rubber-ducky antenna as well as:

800MHz Scanner Antenna - Radioshack



With these antenna possibilities which would be best for control channel receiver and which for voice?



Thanks!





P-25 / Unitrunker, 2 rtl-sdr, dsd+, (sdr# and vbcable)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire