samedi 29 novembre 2014

Monroe co Businesses

Hey guys, so I've been some custom searches on my 997xt for local monroe co businesses. It started earlier this week when I was trying to see if i could hear towing companys during the snow storm.



I found a frequency 464.6200 clear as day, its a business but not sure who. Did a search on fcc website and here and could not find anything.



The other thing is that I'm not sure it is just one company per the frequency. No tones are coming up either. I do hear some beeps etc from time to time. The clear transmissions I do hear, after they are done talking, there is a long pause with static then a few high pitch beeps.



not sure if I need to just listen and find out who it is, or has anyone else come across this.





Monroe co Businesses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire