dimanche 30 novembre 2014

MN State Patrol

Hello, I am a new user here in MN. I just purchased a PRO-652 a few days ago. I live in the south metro area and will probably be asking for advice on some things.



I am wondering about the State Police here. A few days ago I was running some scan lists on wildcard and i noticed the some State Patrol ID's were showing up in different scan lists I had.



Does anyone know how that works specifically? I assume it depends on where the unit is transmitting from or do the State Patrol ID's just automatically go out on all the talk systems?



I am just looking for some insight into this and what is the best way to monitor the State Patrol, since they do not seem to be limited to any specific site here.



Thanks,



Rick





MN State Patrol

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire