vendredi 28 novembre 2014

SQ Mode, Code Questions

Hello,



Sure is a lot to know. Using a HP-1 with Butel.



For "Conventional" frequency System lists, I have generated some FAV lists from information I have copied from RR and elsewhere.



Many of the frequencies have CTCSS showing under SQ Mode in parts of the FAV list, but for many frequencies in the list they are just blank.

Same for the SQ Code.



My main objective/concern is that I don't want to miss anything due to a wrong, or missing, code.



I am thinking that perhaps the best thing for me would be to avoid all of them, and worry about any interference only if it actually occurs.



But am not really sure that this would be best.



Would you suggest just setting everything to: Search, None, or ALL ? Which/Why ?

Could you perhaps explain what each of these setting does, please ?



Is "None" the exact same as just leaving it blank ?



Would "Search" be better ?



What does "All" actually do.



What do you think would be best approach for me ?



Again, I am willing, I think, to put up with occasional interference between transmitters, but

would like not to miss anything due to an improper, or missing, Code.



Thanks,

Bob





SQ Mode, Code Questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire