samedi 28 mars 2015

sub 19" dual band NMO mount antenna?

Is there such a thing as a sub 19" dual band NMO mount antenna? I realize such a thing would have no gain.



Or alternatively an 19" with a soft spring?



I have a mag mount on top of my Suburban that I will be replacing with a NMO mount soon but I already scrape the garage door with the mag mount and the 19" NMO I typically use has about 4-5 inches of coil and short whip with little flex, I think it would get bent so I'm looking for other ideas. I have a Larsen NMO 2/70 that I can easily switch to for road trips or other cases when I may want more range than the little antennas offer so I'm not too worried about the limitations of the little guys.





sub 19" dual band NMO mount antenna?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire