samedi 28 mars 2015

I hit the motherlode!

I went with my brother to a house owned by the father of one of his friends. The man had recently passed, and after selling the house, they needed to clear everything out by next Tuesday. So I managed to buy tons of electronics. I will get the specifics later, but I got 2 Cobra 148GTL radios. A Cobra 29LTD, and I noticed it is made in the Phillipines, some have told me that those were louder radios, but I dont know first hand. I found a 23ch Regency, a Johnson Messenger, an old Radioshack of some sort, and something I have never seen, an automotive AM/FM/Cassette with a built in 23ch CB transceiver. Unfortunately, I do not have mics to fit the 148s.



Aside from CB stuff, I picked up many old radar detectors, bag phones, a mint condition GMDelco AM only radio, a very old Ford Philco AM only, some portable AM/FM radios, one with an 8-track player, old satellite receivers, an 8mm video camera, a home stereo with a built in 8track and turntable, and probably more I forgot to mention. I think I did good today.





I hit the motherlode!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire