samedi 28 mars 2015

HP2 on Road Trip to Dallas

The HP-2 usually sits next to the HP-1 in the shack, but I had occasion to drive up to Dallas yesterday and was (again) very pleased with the HP-2 performance, GPS tracking and overall ease of use while mobile.



Before I left, I used Sentinel to ensure that I had the latest DB, wrote it to the scanner and then snapped the HP-2 into the mobile mount in the vehicle.



I feed the audio into my vehicle's stereo using the "Line Out" into the AUX jack of the stereo and use an external antenna. The GPS puck sits down on the console and has no problem getting GPS lock.



I know that reads like a commercial, but I couldn't be happier with the setup at home and in the car. I am definitely a fan.





HP2 on Road Trip to Dallas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire