samedi 28 mars 2015

BCT15X Programming with FreeSCAN

This is my first Uniden raido so I am not familiar at all with the menu system or programming. An included manual would have been nice...

Was advised FreeSCAN is the best way to program this radio so this is the only software I have used on it.

Wondering if I am doing this right. (I only have non-trunking conventional frequencies I plan to program in)







Seems to be working I think?



If I do not assign a "quick key" to a group will it scan anyways by default? Having only 10 quick keys I imagine I will eventually run out of them as I continue to add frequencies.



Is there a way to turn a group on/off besides the "Locked out" check box in FreeSCAN?



What is the easiest way to setup close call to run and log all active frequencies it finds?

Say I want to leave it running all day while I am working and be able to check a log of all the active frequencies it has found for the whole day.

I do have an extra computer I am planning on dedicating to the scanner, so I will be leaving it connected to it 24/7.





Thanks to all in advance.





BCT15X Programming with FreeSCAN

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire