samedi 28 mars 2015

BCD996XT Sound issues Back Ports

I have had my 996xt for about 3 years. I have the extension speaker port hooked up to a external speaker and the record port hooked up to my computer to host a feed. The other day I realized that not only was there sound coming out of my external speaker but the scanners internal speakers were also transmitting. I turned the unit off and back on and unplugged the speaker and back in to no avail. So instead I plugged the external speaker into the front jack and the volume is so much lower then it was when plugged into the rear jack and the internal speakers are no longer transmitting. Now I have a another issue I noticed today. The line out jack that is going to my computer sounds like it is messed up. Every time there is a transmission it sounds like it is distorted which never used to happen. The sound is not replicated on my external speaker. So i am starting to think that both of the rear jacks are blown out or are having some sort of issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.





BCD996XT Sound issues Back Ports

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire