mercredi 11 février 2015

Run the 436HP off the USB port

Hello all



I have purchased spare batteries and a charger for my 436HP because I was tired of leaving it on charge for 14 hours .



I would like to know if I can listen to the scanner while it's plugged into the USB port on my laptop.? I understand it wont charge the batteries unless the scanner is off.



When I plug it in to the USB it asks to press E for USB or " . " for Serial... if I press USB it goes into Mass Storage mode and does not play it just sits there. If I press the Serial mode it plays but I don't know if it's laying off the USB voltage, or is it running on the batteries?



I can change batteries about every 8 hours but would be much easier on me if it ran off of an external source for a while so I can save on battery power. It just seems senseless that they would make a scanner that only works on battery and no AC adapter thats crazy.



Does anyone run on AC adapters ? Will it damage the scanner to use a USB /AC plug ?



Or..... should I just keep on switching the batteries when they run down ??



Thank you....





Run the 436HP off the USB port

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire