jeudi 26 février 2015

Ohio Scanning - Marcs-IP

I bought a BCD436HP in October and setup my favorites and used only the local towers. Today to decided to completely redo my favorites list and update them to the current database on here.When I did that I didn't avoid any sites and sent them to my scanner and then I started scanning. After I didn't realize this until after I started getting transmission I realized that the tower location was in Lawrence County and I'm in Licking County. So how could I pickup our SO deputy a block away on their town and then have a strong enough transmission off the the Lawrence County site to get back to my radio? Should I leave all of the state sites active? Feeling really confused at the moment.





Ohio Scanning - Marcs-IP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire