jeudi 12 février 2015

Mr. Don Star StarSoft Request to please post your WIN500 file for SMCO Sheriff 700MHz

If you see this post and can do so. Please post your RS Pro 106 WIN500 file for San Mateo

County Sheriff Department in Bay Area California



Late last night I purchased your WIN500 software for my RS Pro106. Payment with PayPal resulted with a lightning email from you with key.



The San Mateo County Sheriff Department in Bay Area California appears to have switched to a 700MHz P25 system.



If you can post or email your WIN500 file for this county, it would enable me to try and learn how to

properly fill in the trunking tables, selecting the correct options and testing my RS 106, to see what the digital sounds like.



As a "know nothing" beginner, I am very thankful for your software. This bottom of the barrel old used RS Pro106 is the best I can afford at this time, and I am sure your software will make it shine.





Mr. Don Star StarSoft Request to please post your WIN500 file for SMCO Sheriff 700MHz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire