jeudi 26 février 2015

More than 1 stream with wifi on 536HP?

I was showing my brother the 536HP app and VLC streaming the other day. He's been out of scanning for many years. His first response was to comment about the P25 decode quality and once we got past that his first question was one that has been asked a few times.



"How many devices can you stream to?"



When I told him only 1 he said "well that's not very useful". I kind of agree. I find myself starting and stopping VLC on different computers depending on where I am and doing RDC into windows to stop one instance so I can start it elsewhere.



Will there ever be the capability to stream to more than one device?



Right before the app came out I was about to declare it a un-useful feature and say that I can get what I need from broadcastify. That's not an entirely true statement because while they do carry my P25 system they carry a lot of TG's that I don't want to hear. I also use FTO to keep things quiet and only let me know about things happening in my town. The on-line streaming services are much to broad for me.



I'm kind of thinking that we will never see multi-streaming capability, but I figured I'd ask. Sure would be nice.



Roveer





More than 1 stream with wifi on 536HP?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire