mercredi 11 février 2015

MARCS-IP Columbus vs Franklin County systems? (Simulcast systems rant)

I'm using Unitrunker and the RTL-SDR dongles. Franklin county has very little traffic, whereas Columbus is full of traffic.



Which system will support (eventually) Columbus and Franklin county public safety?



These simulcast systems drive me nuts. Columbus signal goes from 100% to totally dark. Voice sounds like a cat dropped in boiling water, if anything at all Franklin County is very good copy. Riverview and Centerburg, oddly enough, are strong copy too. I'm in the Polaris area.



Seems like all Franklin County has is some sort of School Bus traffic.



I'm just concerned the horrible way p25 is degraded on simulcast systems may take away my monitoring ability.





MARCS-IP Columbus vs Franklin County systems? (Simulcast systems rant)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire