mercredi 25 février 2015

BCD996XT New Scanner do not know how to use it.

I am new to the Digital Scanner. I just got the Uniden Bearcat BCD996 XT for my birthday. I tried to program it myself but i can not get it to scan or pick up the channels I put in. I downloaded the FreeScan software and bought into the radio reference to get access to the freq banks that are already in. I loaded the county I am in and uploaded it to the scanner and that is as far as I got. I cant figure out the missing step to get it working properly. I am getting the message "ID Search" when I hit scan and "Finding CtrlChan"



Would appreciate any help if anyone has the time. I am new so if you take the time to answer please dumb down your explanations a little bit. Thanks



Chris





BCD996XT New Scanner do not know how to use it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire