mardi 10 février 2015

BCD396XT scanner to usb cable

Hello. I just purchased my first digital scanner (BCD396XT) and didnt want to pay the ridiculous Uniden USB to scanner cable price so I ordered one off ebay. Of course being cheap doesnt pay!! Subscribed to Radio Ref and purchased download software and of course my computer isnt recognizing the usb cable??? Tried to download the driver for the Uniden cable and of course that didnt work...... Im lost I dont know where to go or what to do??? Dont think Im stupid...lol Have a degree in Microbiology, am a paramedic, and love electronics! I have a old old bearcat scanner thats not digital and had no prob entering freq in there. This thing is very confusing to me... I dont even understand how to manually enter a freq!!??? Would rather have pc download the stuff since just spent money on the two sites and software??? Please help me!!!! Brian





BCD396XT scanner to usb cable

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire