lundi 29 décembre 2014

Raspberry Pi Memory Leak?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes:



I recently changed my scanner feed over to a Raspberry Pi. I set up darkice, and TwoToneDetect, but it would only run for about 12 hours before the CPU useage would creep up to 100% and then crash.



I thought I had fixed the issue just by deleting TTD. It was only a "nice to have" anyway.



Darkice ran for about a month without issues, and all of a sudden I get an email saying my scanner feed is down. When I look at the PI, the CPU useage is maxed out. So I restart the pi, restart darkice, everything is happy, CPU useage is down, but it slowly creeps up, and eventually maxes out again.



Does anyone know why this is happening?





Raspberry Pi Memory Leak?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire