dimanche 28 décembre 2014

OH-6/Hughs 500 and Heli freqs for DC area

Hi all and Happy Holidays

Friday I saw what looked like a Loach (OH-6) flying real low and towards the I-95 Springfield corridor past my QTH. It was dark forest green and had some sort of colored triangle marking on the side. I know the FF cnty PD has a Helo, the USPP have their Bell etc. I see plenty of Blackhawks since I live near Ft. Belvoir but this is a first. It just zipped by at like 600 feet. I would like and ID if possible. Some say PG PD has a Hughes 500 but don't think they would be this side of the Potomac. Does anyone have a comprehensive listing including users for Helo's in the DC area? I am familiar with the HMX flights to and from places by "White Tops" some or most coming from Quantico but this guy was weird to see.



KJ4DGE





OH-6/Hughs 500 and Heli freqs for DC area

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire