dimanche 28 décembre 2014

MSP on RS PRO 651

Hi,



I am a newbie at this and am having difficulty getting my RS PRO 651 to pick up the MA state police (MSP). Have read that the 651 is a newer version of the RS PRO 106. The signal strength bars appear to be picking up signals but I do not hear anything, not sure what that means. I am thinking that it is a set up issue, aka user issue. Does anyone know if the RS PRO 651 can pick and the MSP transmissions? Is so, what is needed to get it to work as far as freq and talk group ID's.



I think I am having problems with trunking systems as the conventional ones i loaded are working fine. I have been using ARC500 1.18 with the connection to RR to program the radio. I have selected what I thought the correct trunk systems in RR as the proper frequencies appear in ARC500. I selected he talk groups for troop H, troop A and troop F from RR as well.. The data was imported into ARC500 and then uploaded to the radio. However I hear nothing. I have been messing around with different settings but nothing has worked.



Any help would be appreciated.



~B





MSP on RS PRO 651

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire