samedi 13 décembre 2014

Installing GQRX on a Macbook Air

I have a NooElec R820T that I use on my Windows notebook, I have a Macbook Air and I wanted to use it with GQRX on the Macbook but I am a newbie to Mac OS and I am having trouble getting it to install.



I went to the GQRX site and followed the MAC OS link and it takes me to a Mac Ports website and I see GQRX listed but if I try to download it all I get is a HTML document with a bunch of stuff on it. So I thought I would try to download the source code file and was successful and I have it on my Mac as both a zipped tar.xz file and I unzipped it and I get a folder in my Finder with a bunch of subfolders that look like the program files.



All I want is a installable file of GQRX but I am lost on how to get it from the GQRX website which goes to the Mac Ports website, or make the source code file "run" on my Mac.





Installing GQRX on a Macbook Air

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire