samedi 13 décembre 2014

Dual Audio Output

Im sorry if this is a dumb question or has been asked before but I have searched the threads and can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for.



Is there a way to force DSDPlus to output to two seperate devices?



I am using unitrunker 1.0.30.10 and DSDPlus-1.51 with two RTL2832U dongles which is working flawlessly to trunk track fleetnet 2, both analog and digital



I want to feed the output audio from DSDPlus to a line3 virtual (5th output device) as well as to my speakers (1st output device) this way I can feed just the dsd audio to a broadcast stream through line3 while at the same time output it to my speakers



I have tried it by simply adding -o5 -o1 but it will only take the last output entered in the command line



I had it setup where I was broadcasting audio from primary sound capture driver but all other sounds from windows as well as the digital noise came through on the feed



any help is greatly appreciated





Dual Audio Output

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire