samedi 27 décembre 2014

BC75XLT Explanation of scanner limitations?

I was given this scanner as a gift, and know just enough about it to know I will probably need to learn a heck of a lot more to be useful. It's been a number of years since I've done anything with regards scanning, but I've tried to keep an eye on the industry nonetheless.



One thing I'm curious about is what exactly the difference is between FM and FMN, and does this scanner support the latter? I'm in Renfrew County presently, and I see quite a few channels that are FMN rather than FM.



Additionally, I'm a little confused on what exactly the 'type' field is supposed to serve as. What are M, RM, BM etc supposed to be? As said I'm just a little bit out of my depth after being away from scanning for too many years. Thanks for reading and please don't mock the newcomer too harshly.





BC75XLT Explanation of scanner limitations?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire