samedi 13 décembre 2014

Battery Charging Question: HP1

Hello,



Using a HP-1



Have read the Posts that I could find re battery charging, but would like

to also ask this, please:



I have the unit plugged into the AC wall wart 100 % of the time.

It is never used on battery power alone.



My understanding is that the batteries are still required, though, as several functions

apparently run directly off of them.



The unit, it seems, is always asking whether I want to charge the battery, or not.



My understanding is that battery charging takes place even if the unit is off. True ?

If so, should I "always" answer No to all of these requests as to whether

to allow charging the battery or not (again, unit is always plugged in) ?



And,



a. Any way of monitoring the charge on the battery without disconnecting it

from the wall-wart ?



b. What does the "Power Save" option do ?



Thanks,

Bob





Battery Charging Question: HP1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire