jeudi 29 mai 2014

So, not many choices for digital scanners?

Basically the BCD396XTC is pretty much the only option that I can see. There is the Pro-106 but that seems to be discontinued or hard to find. In both cases accessories seem to be expensive.



I remember back in the old days with analog scanners, there were lots of options from super cheap to more expensive. Of course digital is more complex but the prices seem very high for the few options and they don't even throw in a USB cable or the software. For $400+, you can buy a full on laptop with an operating system so I don't think a USB cable/software is an unreasonable request. Further, it's not 100% clear that for that money the scanner will be future proofed for very long?



Do folks expect to see more options come out as the switch to digital continues? Any other scanners I should look at? What am I missing?



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire