jeudi 29 mai 2014

Getting Started BC760Xlt...

Greetings All,



I am the owner of a BC760Xlt and trying to get started with UniTrunker. Since I am very new to computer controlled radio programs, I am having difficultly getting started.



First, I am wondering what kind of programming cable to run from the Discriminator Output to the computer (And where to plug it in on the computer, for that matter). I have used ARC radio programs for many years, but since this radio is so old I am not sure what to use for cable. I tried a few of the Male to Male Audio Cables I had laying around but no luck. I take it I should be something USB based?



The second issue I am having is I noticed that on UniTrunker on the screen where you pick what radio you are using doesn't show BC760Xlt. Does that mean that mine is too old for U/T or is there a default setting for using older radios?



Tim




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire