jeudi 29 mai 2014

Icom F4161 - scan resume problem

I have an F4161 which I have successfully programmed. It has an IDAS option installed but I am only using the radio in analog mode.



The radio will scan and will stop on a carrier. But when the carrier drops, the radio does NOT automatically restart scanning after, say, 3 seconds. I need to manually restart the scan using the programmed scan key.



I have spent hours trying different settings. I also used a default "codeplug" just in case the original had some incorrect values hidden away.



With all my other Icom radios I have never had a scan resume problem?



Any ideas?



Maybe its firmware related? The radio is running v2.9 firmware and I am using the latest v5.0 software. Maybe I should use an older software version? Or update the firmware?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire