samedi 31 mai 2014

BCD396XT 396XT "close call hits" Make it stop!

So I am still getting used to my 396XT.



I got this yesterday. I used freescan to program in everything. However, today I used Close Call Auto Store to find two channels that are not in the database, and area always active. (I know they are because I use them, I just don't know the Freqs).





So anyways. I find them. I go back to scanning. Close call has it's own quick key. I turn it off because I don't want to listen to the channels it found.



Well, scanning along it stops at "Close Call Hits". It shows a freq, but no one is talking. I hit scan, and it just makes a sound and doesn't move on. It instead goes on by itself scanning after a second. How can I make this stop?



I even pressed and held Function key. And hit close call key until it says CC OFF.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire