jeudi 29 mai 2014

Maxtrac 136-162, odd jumpers on logic board.

So, just to experiment with, I ordered a 2ch 25w 136-162mhz Maxtrac 5pin ($10+s&h) with plans to convert it to 16ch (I have the parts) or buy a 800mhz Maxtrac w 16pin logic board ($7+s&h) and build a 32 ch radio.



This will be the first time I'v tried this so any tips would be appreciated.



I got the 2 ch radio today, (D33MJA73A5_K came programed w ch1-142.925 csq) works good but the tuning data sticker is missing from the RF board (any ideas how to work around that?) and it won't turn off (?) seems there is a jumper soldered across pins 5 and 6 on the (J8) connector to the front panel and another from the logic board to pin 9 (again, J8). 5&6 trace to the on/off switch (why would they do that?) but I'm not sure what the other jumper is for.. (?) it traces to the mic jack.



I'v been reading up on doing this on repeater-builder.com.



Any ideas or tips??




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire