vendredi 30 mai 2014

BCD396T - Problem with Talk Group

I just recently revived my BCD396T and used ProScan to download a few LA City systems from RR into it. One of the groups is the LA City Muni system #3 (EDACS). I only download a few talk groups for experimentation, R&P, GSD, and Radio Test (all 04-nnn or 05-nnn groups). Everything works OK except that the radio keeps stopping on 03-153 (Public Works). I don't have it in my database in the first place so I'm not sure why the radio is picking it up. I am assuming that ProScan is deleting everything before it downloads the current database. I have also scanned the database (text level) to see if 03-153 somehow sneaked into it but it is not there. At the present time, the only talk groups that I have unlocked are the ranger ones and yet I still get this one PW group.



Any ideas or suggestions?



Thanks,



JP




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire