jeudi 29 mai 2014

Broadcastify Players Have Red X's

In just the last 20 minutes, the feeds I was listening to via ScannerLive (Franklin County and Wake County NC) both died. I went to the Broadcastify website to see if the feeds were down and they were showing online. So I clicked on each of the players for those counties and when the players came up they had a red X on the bottom left hand side.



So I branched out and went to Johnston County and a couple of other counties and their feeds were showing as online also, but when I click on the player, a red X comes up on those as well.



Switched to another state and got the same results. Tried the app on my cell phone and the feed is not coming through there either.



Any ideas?



Pam




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire