vendredi 30 mai 2014

UniTrunker Signal Receiver Randomly Dies

Hi,



I have two RTL2832Us in a signal/voice configuration which passes the audio to DSD+ for processing. Everything works functionality wise, but after a short period of time, the signal receiver signal strength on the site window goes all black and calls stop coming in, however in the decode section of the receiver properties it shows Protocol: "ProVoice" and Health: "100".



To get things working again, I hit the stop button, then play button, on the signal receiver, and the protocol switches to "EDACS96", Health stays at "100", and the audio starts flowing again.



I'm at a loss on this one since it works without issue until a random time period that I can't seem to determine. It's historically been between 15 minutes to a couple of hours.



Let me know if I can provide any more information to help. Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire