vendredi 30 mai 2014

Pro-96 dead?

Somewhere in the range of a few years ago (give or take a year) the display on my pro-96 went out. If i remember right, the backlight on the keypad still worked. I kinda wrote it off, I wasnt really using it much anymore as I stopped being a volunteer firefighter and my fulltime gig had me busy. Cleaning the garage the other day I found it and decided that I would try and repair it. I guess at some point I tried to repair it because the screws were out of it...no idea where they went.



Broght it to work with me to see what I could find. Sadly now I cant get anything to work on it. I tired 2 different AC power cables as well as non-rechargeable batteries in the yellow battery holder...no backlight on the keys, no LCD, and when I messed with the squelch I got no audio.



Lost cause?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire