samedi 31 mai 2014

BC785D Programming for P25 Phase-1

Can anyone help me Program my Uniden BC785D Scanner for Craven Co (New Bern, NC)



I am a long time subscriber but somewhat new to posting on RR so please bare with me. I hope I do not break any protocols with my post here.



I have a Uniden BC785D Scanner with the Digital card installed. I am trying to program into the scanner our local P25 Phase-1 Public Safety System (For Craven County - New Bern, NC) as well as hopefully all the other agencies such as VIPER, HWY PATROL, Etc....



I have Licensed Copies of ProScan 7.1 and FreeScan 2.17 and ARC250 1.51.01, and the Free Uniden CD-Rom software that came with the Scanner and all are set-up and handshake well with the various scanners including the BC785D.



First I do not know which software is BEST to use?



I own the following Uniden Scanners, HomePatrol-1, BCD536XT, BCD396XT, BC785D.



I once long ago Programmed on my own my BC785D Scanner using ARC250 Software back before our Trucking System went Digital and it worked very well. After they went Digital I lost all my NEW Bern Public Safety System reception for years but could still hear all the other banks which were Conventional (Non-trucked, non-digital)(Analog Systems) ......So, now I am trying to "re-learn" it all again and how to properly program all my systems into EACH Scanner they way I want to.



I am starting with my Uniden BC785D Scanner.



Can anyone help me Program the Uniden BC785D Scanner for Craven Co (New Bern, NC) with Bank-1 being the P25 Phase-1 New Bern Police, and Bank-2 the next agency, etc...





KJ4FH




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire