samedi 31 mai 2014

DSD+ with dongle

Hello, I am running into an issue trying to decode using DSD+ with a Nooelec R820t dongle. I am using Xp and have a strong signal on a Trbo channel. When using the same computer with a tapped scanner it decodes perfect. I have my output set to virtual audio cable and the dsd input shows virtual audio cable and output my computer sound. The dsd shows its hearing the signal but all I get is ERR and the lvl jumps from 14% to 35% and sometimes 45%. Now when I open the DSD 1.6 with the trbo extension It starts to decode but only gets SLOT 1, I never see SLOT 2 show up and the decode is illegible audio. So if anyone has time to help a newbie out I would appreciate it. I also want to use the dongle to listen to P25.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire