jeudi 29 mai 2014

TK-760HG keeps coming up with " Prog 576"

I am hoping someone could help.

I have a TK-760 HG VHF Radio

When i power up the radio it does 1 of 3 things



1: powers up with " Prog 576" on display

2: Powers up with channels frozen and buttons un-responsive

3: Powers up with buttons working normal, able to scroll through channels , then locks up and either freezes or goes to " Prog 576"



( Note : I have checked to see if buttons are sticking, they are not , and cleaned contacts as well)



I am pretty sure that this may need a Firmware upgrade, or at least I want to give that a try

I have the KPG-56d software and cable but do not have a good copy of the firmware.

Question 1: can i download the firmware from another radio running the same version

Question 2: Is there anywhere I can get the latest version of firmware.

Questyion 3: Will the KPG-56d Software work for upgrading the firmware .



Thank You for any help you may be able to provide.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire