jeudi 29 mai 2014

New Scanner Help For N. Fulton Area User

Hello, I'm looking to buy a new scanner for use in the north Fulton county area, specifically the Alpharetta/Milton area. I have found the information on this page Fulton County Trunking System, Atlanta, Georgia - Scanner Frequencies and believe this to be the most helpful as to what frequencies I need.



However, I am not sure as to what scanner I will need to monitor the Alpharetta agencies, and how I would do it.



I see there is a 5-digit "DEC" value for each channel, is this just what goes after the decimal when I program? If so, what would go before the decimal? Would it be the control group numbers at the top of the page in red?



Thanks for helping out an obvious beginner here.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire