mercredi 28 mai 2014

I"m looking for a teacher

I have a brand new BCD536HP which I can not even program. It is me...not the radio. The owner's manual may as well have been written in Arabic. I have been a long-time (about 40 years) Uniden customer and feel like they do not give a damn about novice users like me. Their technical support has been zero help.



I am an educated man but do not have the technical background to understand the manual. A couple of RR members have tried to help me via IM's, thank you guys, but I need face-to-face, hands on instruction. You-tube videos are not the answer either.



Is there anyone out there in the Oregon forum (I reside in Douglas County) who would be willing to sit with me long enough to at least teach me the absolute basics, such as how to program favorites lists? I will travel anywhere to solve my problem.



Many thanks.



Jack

KJ7ELL




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire