mercredi 28 mai 2014

BCD436HP Just need some help with Sentinel, getting what i`ve entered into my scanner :).

Okay, i`ll admit i`m almost a complete noob with this scanner (BCD436HP), and the sentinel software that came with it, but i`m learning fast :). Anyway, figured out how to set up my favorites lists in sentinel, really easy i`ve found out, and now i`m ready to program all this into my `436HP. Question i have is, do i just plug my unit into my PC and click "write to scanner"? I assume that`s correct. A second question that`s related to this, can i set my scanner to just scan my favorites lists and NOT monitor the DB, or do i have to have monitoring of the DB enabled for the unit to work properly, and if i can scan just the favorites lists, how do i set that up? Thanx for any help! 73. N9NRA




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire