jeudi 29 mai 2014

ADOT HazMat SUV?

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (BREW; Opera Mini/6.0.3/27.2354; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 320X240 LG VN530)



Early this afternoon, I caught site of an ADOT SUV which had a large (10"x10"?) HazMat diamond sticker in the rear window. He was coming off the southbound 303 onto the Grand Ave access road, and I was coming up to the light to get on the southbound 303, so I only saw the vehicle in passing. It was white in color, and had a rotatable spotlight on the roof. I did catch the letters ADOT on the left side under the cargo window, and it said something else with it, but I didn't catch the whole thing.

I know DPS has HazMat units, I've heard them ID as such on the metro channels, although I don't recall ever having seen one. I've never seen, nor heard on the scanner, an ADOT HazMat unit. Has anyone else?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire