vendredi 28 mars 2014

How many scanners do you own?

I currently only own four scanners. I will soon have five . Right now I have



GRE PSR 500, at the time of this posting it should be on the way back from Le Roy New york, repaired! This is my primary radio, and I've missed it!



Pro106 this is a secondary scanner with talkgroups I don't normally monitor . And lots of frequencies related to military aviation, also several federal government and military systems .



Pro164 this radio is exclusively used to stream my Seattle police and fire scanner feed.



Pro163 This has several LTR business systems with a lot of unknown businesses to monitor, I try figuring out who's who. This radio also has Centurylink field. Home of the Seattle Seahawks of the NFL and Seattle Sounders of major league soccer . Centurylink also hosts other events, like motocross etc. I also have lots of aviation frequencies in the radio related to the military .



I plan to get a BCD 436HP .




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire