lundi 31 mars 2014

Wild Hog Canoe Race

I am orginizer for the Wild Hog Canoe Race here in Central FL.

Welcome to WildHogCanoeRace.com



It is a grueling 15 mile race down a classic Florida stream in the middle of a swamp! So much fun. Anyway, the goal is to put GoPro's at specific points down the river, and beam audio/video live to the finish line where the spectators can view it on a large screen. Here's my difficulty. I've never done this.

After digging around on the net without finding very many answers, I came across this forum.



Although the river is 15 miles, the longest distance we would be sending the video is 6 miles. however, most of that distance is thick jungle.



So, what kind of transmitters, receivers antennas, etc would you recommend? If at all possible, I would want it to be full HD. Our budget (not including the cameras) is around 5k.



Any help would be very much appreciated, or if you could point me to the correct place to ask a question like this.



Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire