lundi 31 mars 2014

Programming MTX 9250 Help!!!!

My friend and I both have MTX9250s, we are needing to program them for ham use.

he has bought two different cables off of ebay (one USB and one comm cable) both of our radios with both of those cables using CPS 2.00.02 get the error "incomplete response from radio."



Wondering if it was an issue with the cables he had I purchased a cable for my Motorola RIB. I got the new cable in today and I am still received the same error. Wanting to make sure it was not a ribless cable I hooked it up to a DB9 to DB25 converter and got the error saying to check and make sure the RIB was connected.



So, any ideas where to go from here?



Thanks for the help! I've never had so many issues trying to program any of my /\/\ radios before!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire